Interview with VPN In Touch
0)Please tell us, what is your role (in the VPN company, where do you stand, owner, marketer, advertiser etc)?
VPN in Touch is based in Germany and has tried to keep its users satisfied since the first day it released. The main feature in VIT is group working in every field like marketing, advertising and decision making sections.
1) Does VPN In Touch keep any logs, IP Addresses, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, Traffic or other data?
We do not keep any log, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, etc. The only things we have about our users are: username, password and a simple data of remaining traffic.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
About encryption I should tell you that we do not have any extra, only the default encryption of PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN and IPsec protocols.
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate under?
We have many servers around the world. To see the complete list of them you can visit our website at vpnintouch.biz/servers
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies?
We simply tell them that there is no data kept on our servers. And if they want data, we can give them a simple Hard Disk with no data just an Ubuntu OS.
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you use log?
We have access to all our servers. But the matter is that our data center logs only the requests from IPs. No name no other things.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
Yes, our service supports Bittorrent.