Here is a list of VPN Providers we recommend. Before choosing a provider please be sure to READ their privacy and TOS (Terms of Service) statements. To remain secure and anonymous you should go with a company who chooses NOT to log any IP addresses or logs them for a small period of time. Preferred providers will be marked with an asterisk (*). Click on the name to be directed to the VPN’s official website. (Updated: April 11, 2017)
Click on the VPN name to be redirected to the official website.
* – This marks recommended VPNs.
– VPNs that accept Bitcoins.
-This marks VPNs that have a plan less then 7$ a month.
Private Internet Access VPN (**) – Amazing VPN for the best price. Great UI & respects privacy. Our #1 VPN for over 4 years now, read our interview with the company.
TorGuard (*)- Interview here.
CryptoStorm – Structurally anonymous, token-based VPN service.
CyberGhost VPN – Interview here. Read our review here.
SaferVPN — Interview here!
Zorrovpn Get a %10 DISCOUNT with code FREEDOMHACKER
blackVPN – Read our review here and our interview here.
Mullvad – Interview here.
VikingVPN– Interview here. VikingVPN Review here.
Here is a list of Free VPN’s but be VERY CAREFUL using these products. Most of them will log, or secretly log since you are not paying. These providers can also be very very slow. I would never recommend using a free VPN, but here is a list for last resort chances
- CyberGhost (Best free VPN. The company takes anonymity serious with little to no restrictions.)
- Tunnelbear (has monthly limits but is free & good)
- SecurityKiss (has 300mb a day free hosted in Europe)
- ultrasurf (has unlimited traffic hosted in the US)
- Proxpn (free vpn which will also work for mac users)
- Hotspotshield – (not the best, but better than being naked)
- expatshield has UK servers
- spotflux UK servers, free for mac,windows, android and IOS
- Hide.me 2GB a month Romania and Netherlands
- FrootVPN – The latest unlimited free VPN provider