0)Please tell us, what is your role (in the VPN company, where do you stand, owner, marketer, advertiser etc)?
I am the affiliate manager and the primary contact for all marketing inquiries.
1) Does SaferVPN keep any logs, IP Addresses, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, Traffic or other data?
We do not track any browsing activity. What we do log is minimal and limited to IP addresses and timestamps. We do not set any bandwidth or duration caps.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
We use industry-leading, 2048bit bank-level encryption.
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate under?
All of our servers are located in tier-1 and tier-2 data centers and we operate under the jurisdiction of the State of Israel.
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies?
We are a a registered company an do not operate out of the bounds of the legal system. We also do not log any user activity. Furthermore, with each log-in, users are randomly assigned an IP address from a database of tens of thousands, further adding to the anonymity.
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you use log?
We are responsible for all hardware and software of which we make use. The data centers we use do not have access to the data itself.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
We do not support BitTorrent at this time.