0)Please tell us, what is your role (in the VPN company, where do you stand, owner, marketer, advertiser etc)?
Owner and founder.
1) Does FrootVPN keep any logs, IP Addresses, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, Traffic or other data?
We do not keep any traffic logs of any kind. we offer anonymous service and our first priority is to make sure our clients are truly anonymous. there for no ip address, timestamp, traffic is never stored in our system.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
Openvpn which has 256bit encryption and DH key with 2048bits
PPTP – 128 bit encryption
L2TP – 168 bit encryption
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate under?
Our servers is located in Sweden and we operate under Swedish law which offer high internet privacy law for your safety
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies?
As the we don’t keep any logs we will not be able help any law enforcement / copy right agencies or any third parties that ask for help from us. We have the law on our side in this case, plus, we don’t have any logs so there is nothing we can do.
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you use log?
Yes we have access to our service physical and remote.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
Yes bittorrent is allowed we have all ports open in our network and can use any protocols you would like.