0)Please tell us, what is your role (in the VPN company, where do you
stand, owner, marketer, advertiser etc)?
Director of Marketing
We do not log. Period.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
AES-128, AES-256, and BF-CBC 128.
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate
USA, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Netherlands, Sweden, France, Germany, Romania, Hong Kong
Operate under USA jurisdiction
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and
We are in compliance with industry regulations. As mentioned time and time again, we absolutely do not log, nor are we required to as the US is one of the few countries in the world that does not enforce said requirement.
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you
Only our remote staff in other countries has access to our core network. Our datacenters do not log, but in the event that a router somewhere whether in our datacenter or elsewhere in the world may attempt to log, we utilize a shared IP system to obfuscate and therefore mitigate these privacy risks.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
Read our Private Internet Access VPN Review here!