0)Please tell us, what is your role (in the VPN company, where do you stand, owner, marketer, advertiser etc)?
I am the senior support manager at nordvpn.com
1) Does NordVPN keep any logs, IP Addresses, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, Traffic or other data?
We don’t log anything. The only information we collect is registration information (username, e-mail address) and billing information.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
We use a 2048bit SSL encryption for OpenVPN protocol; AES 256bit for L2TP and MPPE 128bit encryption for PPTP.
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate under?
We have servers in the Russian Federation, Italy, the United Kingdom, Spain, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Germany, the United States, Romania, Sweden, Poland, France and the Netherlands, Lithuania, Austria, Singapore, Canada, and Norway. We operate under the jurisdiction of Panama.
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies?
All these requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies are ignored and will never be answered.
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you use log?
We have an access to the VPN server and change its configuration. We do not have an access to the activity done of the server, nor real-time nor the history of it. Our datacenters do not log.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
Some of our servers allow P2P program usage.