Interview with WASEL Pro VPN
0)Please tell us, what is your role (in the VPN company, where do you stand, owner, marketer, advertiser etc)?
I’m the Co-Founder of WASEL VPN services.
1) Does Wasel PRO VPN keep any logs, IP Addresses, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, Traffic or other data?
We don’t have any activity logging policy, but we do log user sessions (Bandwidth used per session, Time of connect/disconnect) but we keep that for our own reasons, we do not have any bandwidth caps, we just track what we need to keep tracking of our servers usage and know when to add more servers.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
We are using 256 bit Encryption.
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate under?
Our servers is located in the UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine.
Our company is located in the Netherlands, Complying with laws and regulations of the Netherlands.
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies?
We do protect our customers privacy except for the criminal activities which include (Terrorism, Fraud, Child explicit materials)
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you use log?
Yes i have full access to all servers, Data center doesn’t have access to my servers.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
Yes we aren’t blocking any certain services.