Interview with LiquidVPN
0)Please tell us, what is your role (in the VPN company, where do you stand, owner, marketer, advertiser etc)?
1) Does LiquidVPN keep any logs, IP Addresses, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, Traffic or other data?
No logs are kept on any of our VPN servers.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
Camellia 256 – AES 256 – BF – 2048 and 4096 keys
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate under?
We are located in Westland Michigan (USA), we have several USA nodes, Romania, Netherlands, Germany and UK.
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies?
We are not required to keep logs and do not have information on our subscribers. This is something we explain to law enforcement and copyright agencies.
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you use log?
We are the lease holders of our servers. We choose our datacenters very carefully. We do not put servers in countries where the datacenters may be required to log our traffic.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
P2P is a very legit way of transferring files. We would not feel right about restricting P2P. We have shut down 3 nodes due to datacenters trying to strong arm us into turning P2P off or logging activity for DMCA purposes.