Interview with Boxpn VPN
1) Does Boxpn VPN keep any logs, IP Addresses, Timestamps, Bandwidth caps, Traffic or other data?
We do not keep any logs and we do not provide customer information to any third party companies.
2) What type of Encryption do you use?
We use PPTP(128bit), L2TP(256bit) and SSTP(2048 bit encryption)
3) Where are your servers located and what jurisdiction do you operate under?
Here are the list of our server locations: https://www.boxpn.com/vpn-server-network.aspx Boxpn is a Private company.
4) How do you generally handle requests from law enforcement and copyright agencies?
Boxpn does not collect any information of it’s clients activities on any network. Hence no information is collected, there is no information to provide any 3rd parties.
5) Do you have access to all your servers, and does the datacenter you use log?
Yes we have access to all of our servers, we do not keep any kind of logs.
6) Does your service support bittorrent?
Yes we have servers built specifically for torrents and peer to peer connections.